Skip to main content

FAMILY TRIBUTES TO BABA JOSHUA ADIGUN IYANDA

 FAMILY TRIBUTES TO BABA JOSHUA ADIGUN IYANDA


BABA WHEN YOUNGER

BABA @ 70

BABA
   
              WIFE AND CHILDREN AMILY TRIBUTES

Baba you are such a caring, loving and enduring husband, you stick to corrections whenever it arises. You loved and cared for all children without bias not minding through whom they came. Thank God for your spiritual life, doing the work of God and working in His vineyard whole heartedly.                    MRS TOYIN IYANDA (WIFE)

BABA AND WIFE @ 70TH BIRTHDAY
BABA @ 70 SEPT.2022











aba mi!  I was heartbroken at loosing you, but you were needed more in Heaven. You are full of Kindness and Love, our love remains tightly knitted together, even stronger as we’re part. You’re the most organized person I know. I have more memories of you to keep me comforted for the rest of my life. Thank you for making my life beautiful.  Your moto was, ‘ALWAYS BE PREPARED’ I am sure you were prepared for life after this. Because of you, the world became a brighter place. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend, please know that a part of me is with you in the afterlife. You taught me the value of trust. I’ve learnt to keep my words because I have a trustworthy person like you. Thank you for all the ways you’ve impacted me. Enjoy your new home. Sleep beautifully. Sleep on till we meet to part no more.                                                                                                                                                    MR TIMOTHY IYANDA (SON)

BABA'S SON

BABA'S SON WIFE AND DAUGTHER











Baba! (Apanilerin mi!  Alawada mi!) My Comedian! Before I will say anything, I want to say I love you. It only pained my heart that I didn’t meet you. The last time we spoke was the Sunday before your demise, that I told you we will see again when I come back. You are used to getting in touched with me always, especially in the beginning of every New Month on phone praying for me. No wonder! you called me Towards the end of the month of November, I didn’t know you were bidding me goodbye. You set a footprint that can never be forgotten in my life, by teaching me the way of straight forwardness in whatever I do in life, thereby leading us all to the part of righteousness. Thank you baba.                                                                                                                                                         MR. NATHANIEL JOSHUA (SON)

BABA'S SON

BABA'S SON AND WIFE











My father is my love, your demise came to me as a great shock. Your vacuum in my life in particular cannot be filled forever, but I accept it as my fate. You have always told me to be patient and have a forgiving heart. Your endless to all of us and to me in particular is indescribable. I Love you more baba.   MR. JACOB JOSHUA (SON)

BABA'S SON

Hammam!  Baba my adviser and instructor.  You said you were travelling and will soon come back. That alone gave me the courage to wait, and I waited and waited and waited. The vehicle you boarded refused to arrive home, and I waited. Now my instinct told me that you have gone to a journey of no return. I still waited baba. Wants to see if I could turn back the hands of clock. I still waited. I will miss you Baba. Rest on baba till we meet to part no more.                                                                             MRS RACHAEL GLORY (DAUGTHER)

My dear daddy! I can’t imagine losing you to the cold arms of death this time. It was just like a dream, as if someone would tell me it was a joke. I didn’t enjoy the joy of motherhood but having you as a father is a great joy. I can never forget what you have impacted into my life spiritually, mentally and physically. I could remember the songs you thought me in bible stories, they are all in my memory. Overcomer will miss you; I will forever also miss you. Rest in peace till we meet to part no more. Goodnite baba.                                                                                                                                  MRS SARAH ADEYANJU (DAUGHTER)

Oh! Baba your death is a great loss to me and us as a whole. It was a great shock that looks like a dream that will never come through, but we have accepted it in good fate that death is inevitable. We pray that God will continue to console us as a family and individually. Sincerely I will miss your early morning visitations, childlike and unceasing calls. I am proud of you, rest on baba till we meet to part no more. SUN RE O!                                                                                                                                              MRS FELICIA IYANDA (SON’S WIFE)


BABA'S SON AND WIFE

I won’t forget how extra - excited you always be whenever you are visited by your children. We didn’t know you were passing a message and speaking in parables, your instinct leading you to call almost all of us your son’s Wives one after the other towards the end of November last month. Yes, I see why. SUN RE BABA.                                                                                                                                             MRS CECILIA JOSHUA (SON’S WIFE)

BABA'S SON AND WIFE

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HND COMPUTER SCIENCE NOT AVAILABLE ANY MORE IN ANY POLYTECHNIC OR MONOTECHNIC INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA BEGINNING THIS 2024/2025 ACADEMIC YEAR

NOT   AVAILABLE   IN   ANY   POLYTECHNIC   OR   MONOTECHNIC   INDUSTRY   IN   NIGERIA ANY LONGER   The   HND   Computer   Science   Program   has   been   divided   into   four   specializations    by.    the   National   Board   for   Technical   Education: -   HND   (Human-Natural   Language) -   HND   Cloud   &   Network   Computing -   HND   Web   &   Software   Development -   HND   Data   Security   &   Cybersecurity Consequently,   starting   with   the   2024–2025   academic   year,   there   will   be   no   further   admissions   to   the   HND   Computer   Science   Program.  

BREAKING: Tinubu to Sell Three Presidential Jets

 Over the weekend, it was discovered that three of the Presidential Air Fleet's (PAF) aircraft are going to be auctioned.DISCLOSED: Tinubu Sold Three Presidential Jets The fleet now consists of 10 aircraft (6 jets and 4 helicopters), however that number will drop to 7 if the intended action proceeds as plan This is one of the ways the Tinubu Administration is cutting costs, an official told our correspondent. The intention to sell two aircraft from the fleet was shelved during President Muhammadu Buhari's presidency. A Beechcraft Hawker 4000 business jet and a Dassault Falcon 7x executive jet were listed for sale in October 2016. After first agreeing to pay $24 million for the two planes, the favored bidders subsequently lowered their offer to $11 million. The government in place at the time rejected this. After that, a proposal was started to put some of the aircraft up for bidding for governors who would be prepared to use them as revenue generators, which wou

I WANNA WORSHIP YOU LYRICS - MISTA TIMZ

  WANNA WORSHIP YOU  Stanza 1 I Wanna understand your ways my God I Wanna worship you in truth & spirit I Wanna understand your mister y  I Wanna inherit kingdom of God  You  are my savior  Come and Grant  me enternal life You  are my savior  You've Granted  me enteral life Chorus (You are my savior  Come and Grant  me enteral life You are my savior.  You've Granted me enteral life)3x  Stanza 2. .Ina son ngane ka ya yesu na  Ina son nmaliki mulkin allah  Inason ngane ka ubangiji  Ina son nmaliki mulkin sama  Kai ne mai ceto Zo ka bani sabon rai  Kai ne mai ceto oh  oh  Kai ka bani sabon rai  Chorus  (Kai ne mai ceto Zo ka bani sabon rai  Kai ne mai ceto oh  oh  Kai ka bani sabon rai)3x Stanza 3. Sebi iwo lamo koko aye mi  Wa mo mi bose fe olorun mi  Kai ne fa maginin tukwane  Zo kuma ka gina in yan da kake so  Kai ne maginin tukwane  Gina ni yanda ka ke so  Kai ne maginin tukwane  Gina ni yanda ka ke so  Chorus (Kai ne maginin tukwane  Gina ni yanda ka ke so  Kai ne maginin