Skip to main content

I Was Put in the Spotlight by Teni's "Case" Video - Director K,

Also known as Aremu Olaiwola Qudus, is an award-winning music video director. He has disclosed that his work came to attention with the video for Teni's hit song "Case," which is performed by Nigerian artist Teni.

Top performers in the business, such as Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido, Teni, Rema, Reekado Banks, and many more, have become clients of Director K.


He also filmed the videos for Burna Boy's Grammy-winning Twice As Tall album's songs "Onyeka" and "Wonderful," as well as Wizkid's "Essence," which is maybe the song of the summer of 2021 and features Tems.


In an exclusive interview with LEADERSHIP, Director K discussed his career as a filmmaker, saying, "Teni's 'Case' video truly launched me to fame; we were friends before she became famous, so when she got signed, she informed her label about me, and I was tasked with filming the music video.


The majority of people believed it was filmed in South Africa, and they were all asking, "Is this really Lagos?" My phone started getting bombarded by individuals after Skibii's song "Sensima" dropped.


Director K claims that he left school to pursue his dream of making videos because it was his passion.

"I went to Yabatech for my parents, not for me. After realizing I didn't want to be here, I left class to concentrate on taking pictures with my iPhone.



"I committed to myself that I would make this work because many individuals I talked to about quitting school and thought it was a mistake to leave to record music videos on my iPhone," he said.


While performing his or her duties, the videographer makes sure that the artist's song is connected, looks into previous work, and develops concepts that will enhance the artist's brand and bring something fresh to the market that will motivate creatives.


Regarding the process of creating the music video for Rema's song "Calm Down" and Wizkid's worldwide hit song "Essence," he remarked, "It was a beautiful experience shooting "Essence," I enjoyed every bit of it." "Calm down" went smoothly as well; Rema is a fantastic artist who is aware of what he wants, so the partnership was excellent.


As providing an information on how the Nigerian music industry may produce better videos He declared, "I believe that rather than trying to be or do something that someone else has already done, people should put effort into being themselves and creating their own style."


He went on to say that his goal for 2024 and beyond is to produce internationally recognized images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HND COMPUTER SCIENCE NOT AVAILABLE ANY MORE IN ANY POLYTECHNIC OR MONOTECHNIC INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA BEGINNING THIS 2024/2025 ACADEMIC YEAR

NOT   AVAILABLE   IN   ANY   POLYTECHNIC   OR   MONOTECHNIC   INDUSTRY   IN   NIGERIA ANY LONGER   The   HND   Computer   Science   Program   has   been   divided   into   four   specializations    by.    the   National   Board   for   Technical   Education: -   HND   (Human-Natural   Language) -   HND   Cloud   &   Network   Computing -   HND   Web   &   Software   Development -   HND   Data   Security   &   Cybersecurity Consequently,   starting   with   the   2024–2025   academic   year,   there   will   be   no   further   admissions   to   the   HND   Computer   Science   Program.  

BREAKING: Tinubu to Sell Three Presidential Jets

 Over the weekend, it was discovered that three of the Presidential Air Fleet's (PAF) aircraft are going to be auctioned.DISCLOSED: Tinubu Sold Three Presidential Jets The fleet now consists of 10 aircraft (6 jets and 4 helicopters), however that number will drop to 7 if the intended action proceeds as plan This is one of the ways the Tinubu Administration is cutting costs, an official told our correspondent. The intention to sell two aircraft from the fleet was shelved during President Muhammadu Buhari's presidency. A Beechcraft Hawker 4000 business jet and a Dassault Falcon 7x executive jet were listed for sale in October 2016. After first agreeing to pay $24 million for the two planes, the favored bidders subsequently lowered their offer to $11 million. The government in place at the time rejected this. After that, a proposal was started to put some of the aircraft up for bidding for governors who would be prepared to use them as revenue generators, which wou

I WANNA WORSHIP YOU LYRICS - MISTA TIMZ

  WANNA WORSHIP YOU  Stanza 1 I Wanna understand your ways my God I Wanna worship you in truth & spirit I Wanna understand your mister y  I Wanna inherit kingdom of God  You  are my savior  Come and Grant  me enternal life You  are my savior  You've Granted  me enteral life Chorus (You are my savior  Come and Grant  me enteral life You are my savior.  You've Granted me enteral life)3x  Stanza 2. .Ina son ngane ka ya yesu na  Ina son nmaliki mulkin allah  Inason ngane ka ubangiji  Ina son nmaliki mulkin sama  Kai ne mai ceto Zo ka bani sabon rai  Kai ne mai ceto oh  oh  Kai ka bani sabon rai  Chorus  (Kai ne mai ceto Zo ka bani sabon rai  Kai ne mai ceto oh  oh  Kai ka bani sabon rai)3x Stanza 3. Sebi iwo lamo koko aye mi  Wa mo mi bose fe olorun mi  Kai ne fa maginin tukwane  Zo kuma ka gina in yan da kake so  Kai ne maginin tukwane  Gina ni yanda ka ke so  Kai ne maginin tukwane  Gina ni yanda ka ke so  Chorus (Kai ne maginin tukwane  Gina ni yanda ka ke so  Kai ne maginin